Benefits from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
HBOT aids in reducing and sometimes completely reversing the neurological effects from the stroke. Best results are achieved from the earliest application of HBOT after the stroke has occurred. However, even years after the stroke has occurred HBOT has shown to reduce neurological deficits and aids to the recovery process of their motor functions, speech, balance, gait, neuro sensory, and more.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Induces Late Neuroplasticity in Post Stroke Patients - Randomized, Prospective Trial
- A Dual Role for Hyperbaric Oxygen in Stroke Neuroprotection: Preconditioning of the Brain and Stem Cells
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in experimental and clinical stroke
- Hyperbaric oxygen and focused rehabilitation program: a feasibility study in improving upper limb motor function after stroke
- The Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on Functional Impairments Caused by Ischemic Stroke
- Oxygen - a limiting factor for brain recovery