Benefits from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps to reduce swelling and discomfort, while providing the body with at least 10-15 times its normal supply of oxygen to help repair tissue damaged by the original occlusion or subsequent hypoxic condition. Hyperbaric Oxygenation (HBOT) directly increases the saturation of tissue oxygenation, slowing and reversing hypoxic induced apoptosis – restoring blood supply to the compromised region by the development of new capillary networks (neovascularization) enabling the body to alter the course and impact of the disease process.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for recovery of erectile function after posterior urethral reconstruction
- Hyperbaric oxygen can induce angiogenesis and recover erectile function
- Patient diagnosed with chronic erectile dysfunction refractory to PDE 5 Inhibitor therapy reports improvement in function after hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- The impact of hyperbaric oxygen therapy on erectile functions and serum testosterone levels in patients with erectile dysfunction
- The Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on Erectile Function Recovery in a Rat Cavernous Nerve Injury Model
- The Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on Erectile Functions: A Prospective Clinical Study